• We will make recommendations for making your property rent ready or schedule cleaning and repair services for you as needed.
• We place an agent lock box on the property so all MLS members have access to the space (during a vacancy).
• We post your property to over 200 FREE web-sites and 150 media sites. More advertising means less time on market and more money in your pocket. Over 85% of commercial tenants now find their next lease space online.
• We answer calls, reply to commercial tenant inquires, prescreen tenants, and show properties from 9 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week.
• We generally have 50 inquires from prospective commercial leasees within the first 14 days which gives us a large pool to draw from to find you the perfect tenant.
Our Owner's Portals allow our property owners to see all financial data, all statements, a real time ledger balance, all documents, all maintenance issues, all invoices, and reports such as Income and Expense Reports.
We ensure payment of all expenses associated with the property are carried out on time and any unreasonable expenses are appealed.
We'll provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.
We bring real time access to your account through a cash basis computerized online system that is complimentary and accessible 24/7 via any web browser.
Through your online portal, you can:
Access current rent roll
Access monthly operating statement
Access current and past yearly profit/loss statements
View the property market analysis
View lease documents
Update owner's profile
Our customers have all the information they need at their fingertips. The owner portal allows investors to see leases, vendor bills, rental documents, owner statements communication through customized portals for both owners and tenants.